Become a member of our new Smuggler Society Wine Club and enjoy a selection of wines delivered to your home three times a year. Named “The Smuggler Society” after one of our favorite vineyard sites, it is also the name of one of the silver mines in Aspen founded by David Pollak’s great grandfather.
- 4 bottles shipped or picked up at the winery 3 times a year
- 15% discount on all wine purchases
- 10% discount on tasting room merchandise
- e-newsletters announcing new releases and special events
- Complimentary tastings for you and a guest on return visits
- Complimentary tastings for two at our annual barrel tastings
- Invitation to special Smuggler-only events
- Prerelease and preference on new wines incuding limited production and reserve wines
- Winemaker and tasting notes for each wine
- Recipes and pairing suggestions from chef Adam for the wines in your four-pack
Details: Members can expect a selection of 4 bottles as follows
|“Bloom” in May||primarily new release whites||Cost: est. $90 plus tax, s/h|
|“Harvest” in September||new reds and whites||Cost: est. $120 plus tax, s/h|
|“Holiday” in December||special wines picked by Benoit||Cost: est. $140 plus tax, s/h|
Costs will vary according to the mix of wines in each shipment. Your credit card will be charged upon shipping. Shipping is not available to all states. Shipments are available to AK, CA, D.C., FL, ID, LA, MN, MO NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OH, OR, VA, WV, WY
All members must be 21 years of age or older and an adult must be present to sign for shipments.
You may cancel at any time after your first two shipments. Cancellation prior to this will result in a charge to the member’s credit card equal to the discounts already received.
Our 2014 “Harvest” shipment includes the following:
(Smuggler Society Pricing)
2012 Merlot $22.10
2012 Cabernet Franc $22.10
2013 Pinot Gris $17.00
2013 Chardonnay $17.00